Discuss Right adhesive and primer? in the Tile Adhesive and Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

E

Eddm87

Hi.
Just wanted to make sure I’m doing this right...

I have moisture resistant plasterboard dot and dabbed on walls. Floors have tile backer board down. Walls to be tiled top to bottom, floor tiles too. All tiles are 600x300.

I am looking at getting the adhesive and primer.
Was going to prime the walls only with primer G. Without scoring.

Was going to get Adesilex p9 for walls, but don’t think I can use this for the floor as not flexible enough?

Originally I was going to use Mapei rapid set as it was flex and had cement properties but the spec says can’t use on plasterboard.

So how does all that sound? I know there’s a thousand ways to do this but knowing me, I will still muck it up!!

Thanks

Edd

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Right adhesive and primer? in the Tile Adhesive and Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
I have the old stock no more ply down unprimed. (Their new stock comes pre-primed). Mapei...
Replies
Views
PVA V PRIMERS – WHy you should never use PVA Glue when Wall Tiling Don’t listen to that idiot...
Replies
Views
    • Friendly
I'm going to be installing Marmox multi boards, on two (internal walls) I'll use 4mm, just so I...
Replies
Views
I have recently laid around 30msq of porcelain floor tiles in our kitchen. The tiles have been...
Replies
Views

Tile Adhesive Trending Topics

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB