Discuss Rolf Harris in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Just learnt of this in todays paper.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-25728831

Looks like everyone i grew up watching on the TV as a young boy would of dragged me to bed given half the chance! Rod, Jane and freddy, Jimmy Saville, and now Rolf!!
Next ill be reading about mass orgies on fragglerock!

Can i say all this here or is someone gonna move me to the arms?

I

Ian

It seems like they were all at it. My concern with it all is, I think because of how famous these people are/were, there are a lot of people possibly jumping on the compensation bandwagon, which in turn is ruining any chance of justice for those truly affected. I have no doubt all the accused are guilty to some degree but, I'd imagine some of it is exaggerated by the accusers in an attempt to get some sort of financial gain. Michael Jackson is a classic example of this.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
Funny how Max Clifford always had plenty to say and he thought he could ride roughshod over people but was notably very quiet when he came out of court a convicted sex offender. Not bothered if he comes out of there in a wooden box. Bet he's got plenty tales to spill, there'll be a few 'celebrities' who'll be having kittens now.

I

Ian

Funny how Max Clifford always had plenty to say and he thought he could ride roughshod over people but was notably very quiet when he came out of court a convicted sex offender. Not bothered if he comes out of there in a wooden box. Bet he's got plenty tales to spill, there'll be a few 'celebrities' who'll be having kittens now.

I'd imagine no media will entertain him now so, he'll probably struggle to get his gossip onto paper now. Saying that, the sun and the star will print anything gossip related, filthy scum bags that they are.

Reply to Rolf Harris in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Ken Barlow, Kevin Webster, Stuart Hall, Rolf Harris and Freddie Starr. F**k me!! the prison...
Replies
Views
W
Yes my little ginger head has nearly exploded today. Firstly i was having problems with the...
2 3
Replies
Views
TJ Smiler
T

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB