Discuss RUBI App- now available for android phones in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

R

RubiUK

Hi,

Just to advise that RUBI have just launched an App.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/...rch_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsImNvbS5ydWJpIl0.

At the moment, the app is currently available on Google Play for Android Phones and we should be launching on iPhone and Blackberry very soon.

It is a free app so please feel free to download it and start spreading the word :hurray: It is a very useful tool with all of our catalogue information, product references and full descriptions of all our RUBI products as well as videos. It is available in many languages including English.

Please let me know how you get on with it and if you experience or find any issues or have any suggestions on how we can improve it- let me know.

Capture.jpg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to RUBI App- now available for android phones in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I received an email about BAL External tile adhesive and grout this morning and thought I'd post...
Replies
Views
Hi chaps First post so go easy please....lol Run a small family business which has recently...
Replies
Views
Dumbo
D
G
RUBI Training: We want all of...
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G
J
So I've had my 1200 for a while now and it's done 5-600 cuts, mainly travertine, 610 x 405 x...
Replies
Views
Jelthetiler
J
K
Hello I have just joined and would like to talk about RUBI Tools can I just say in my opinion...
Replies
Views
Fliselege
F

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB