Discuss Rubi DC250 850 Wet Saw ?? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

jollyroger

I have had the Rubi DW250n for a few years now similar design to the one you mention. All I can say is its a great machine but it does have its flaws....When I bought it I had to adjust the guide as it was cutting slightly off square, not really a big issue and easily sorted, but my main gripe is the crap plastic hose which protects the cables is a complete shambles. After about 2 weeks the hose was cracked and broken and is now a pain in the butt. Really poorly designed machine but cuts really nice.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Rubi DC250 850 Wet Saw ?? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I’m after a new hand held wet & dry saw cos my dewalts had it, and been looking at the...
Replies
Views
Advice Hi guys, got some 60cmx60cm porcelain tiles to lay in a hallway with a modular pattern...
Replies
Views
Hi - looking for a bit of advice if anyone has experienced this. Hands up I am completely...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am looking at wet saws and only a DIY here but got a few odd shapes to cut. What would...
Replies
Views
Hi, first timers here... I am tiling my bathrooms and prefer the look & neatness of tiling...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB