UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Rubi folding table in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

tfs

yep iv used them,save yourself 93 quid and buy 2 a frames and a peice of ply

Thats what I do Cheifo! I use two stanley work horses/ trestles and have a small sheet of chipboard over this. I use it for everything e.g. tx700, big clinker, wet cutter, router, circular saw etc, etc

I dont go trhogu the hassle of this for small jobs though so I guess this fold away tabke would be easier for transporation and space saving etc

Last edited by a moderator:
D

doug boardley

Hop up and a bit of ply for the width
like this?

66907_1545556311918_1025320376_31555632_2350256_n.jpg

Reply to Rubi folding table in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I need advice on score and snap cutting of large porcelain tiles, lets say, over 1000 mm long...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all , it’s been years since last posted for advice and your methods . My question is this ...
Replies
Views
Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views
A question about mitering and matching epoxy colour I'll be working with some pinkish matt...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.