UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Rubi Grinder. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gall.B

Orderd the above 110v at the CTD trade show a fortnight ago, got a call yesterday telling me there isnt any betwen here & Spain only 240v.

So I am looking for a new grinder, leaning towards the Makita one at Tradetiler with the case.

What are the rest of you guys using and what would you recomend? I have been using Dewalt for about 9yrs I think was happy with it but fancy a change.

Also recomends for cordlees, looking to upgrade my 4yr old bosch one leaning towards Dewalt as I have plenty of batteries, tried a Panasonic and new Bosch one liked both.

Thanks in advance:thumbsup:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Rubi Grinder. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good Morning,new member here, been in the game 25 years, but never too old to learn stuff. I...
Replies
Views
Hi Has anyone got or used the Rubi du 200 evo 650 electric Cutter, I was thinking of...
Replies
Views
Hi, Anyone using the rubi dr 350 and can give any feedback? same for the dewalt looking at...
Replies
Views
I'm looking at a nice manual cutter from rubi. I'm set on a rubi as their parts are easy to get...
Replies
Views
Dear TilersForum Thank you so much for the outstanding advice and expert information over time...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Rubi Grinder.
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.