Discuss Sigma in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

H

hmtiling

She's here and already impressed
WP_20160811_13_49_18_Pro.jpg

S

Stef

I might hold our and see how I get on without a box, might just have to re arrange the van a bit for it. The rail came with some light oil on it, I assumed a splash of wd40 once a week would be the order
I give mines a spray with wd40 silicone spray every time I feel the handles not gliding on the bar the way it should.
I've never took the handle off my 3b3m, really should, but a quick spray & it's like new.

I

Italy

If you tile a room in a roof , a 60cm wont cut a 60cm on the diagonal. Funny enough was doing one yesterday , attic room , slope ceiling , 600mm tiles , out came the 700 TXN.
Am looking for something lighter tho for those occasions , tempted with the Rubi Max 65 should just do it and is easier to hump up the stairs.

Diggy :0)
adequate response. thank you diggy
still diagonally floors .....
the relationship here is 1 diagonal floor / 100 normal :)

Reply to Sigma in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, Looking for advice mainly on how much adhesive I should remove from between the tiles in a...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have a DIY link or suggestions for removing just a single central tile from a...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, i took some jobs as a contractor for some MC Donald's restaurants but i find it quite...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB