Discuss Rubi Tile Cutters - Prices? in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com.

D

DJT75

I bought a Rubi TR-600 S a couple of months ago, the price had gone up 10% between me ordering it & having to pay for it. Still, I think I got cheaper than anywhere else at £200 + VAT.

I've just received the latest catalogue from Trimline after someone recommended them to me on here. Unless I'm missing something, all the Rubi cutters are double/treble their usual price? The TR600S is £527!!

Dave at Tradetiler mentioned earlier that Rubi's prices had gone up, but this seem crazy?? Must be a mistake.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

DHTiling

Even if they were cheaper then Trade tiler will price match...

http://www.**************/tradetilerlong%5B1%5D.gifhttp://www.**************/price-match.jpg

Tradetiler Price Match

Tradetiler would like the opportunity to gain your business before you go elsewhere.

We endeavour to keep our prices low. We can't keep an eye on our competitors all of the time so we promise to,
where ever possible, do our best to match or even beat genuine prices of a competitor

Please contact us before ordering by: e-mail (preferred), Phone (01455 230 555) or fax (01455 619 537)

It will be helpful to know the following:

• Your name and a contact phone number (so we can confirm we are matching or beating the price)
  • The product name and model number (if applicable)
  • A URL (web address) of our competitor web site
  • The fully inclusive price on the competitor web site including. VAT & delivery
Once a purchase has been made, Tradetiler will not refund any deference in price. Please confirm your price match with us first

Tradetiler reserves the right not to sell our products if an agreement can not be made between us and you the customer.

C

Colour Republic

I've just received the latest catalogue from Trimline after someone recommended them to me on here. Unless I'm missing something, all the Rubi cutters are double/treble their usual price? The TR600S is £527!!
quote]

That may well be the RRP but no one ever sells it at that

It just means people can advertise it as 70% OFF woo hoo, so you think you are getting a bargain when in fact you're paying what everyone else does

D

David - Tradetiler

quote]

That may well be the RRP but no one ever sells it at that

It just means people can advertise it as 70% OFF woo hoo, so you think you are getting a bargain when in fact you're paying what everyone else does

We have it @ £213.95 + VAT dont bother with them - use the coupon code FIVER and get another £5 discount

C

Colour Republic

We have it @ £213.95 + VAT dont bother with them - use the coupon code FIVER and get another £5 discount

Hi David, I hope you didn't think I was referring to you, I was more pointing to the fact that some people show an inflated price just to give a large discount, like those watches you see in the paper RRP £595 but you can have it for just £49.99! or a very well know trade kitchen supplier who can offer up to 90% discount, 'so you say my kitchen would normally cost £35,000 but I can have it for just £3,500, wow!!!'

Reply to Rubi Tile Cutters - Prices? in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Good Morning,new member here, been in the game 25 years, but never too old to learn stuff. I...
Replies
Views
P
Rubi TX710 MAX tile cutter, brand new in un-opened original packaging. Purchased for home...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
I'm looking at a nice manual cutter from rubi. I'm set on a rubi as their parts are easy to get...
Replies
Views
D
Rubi TZ-850 Manual Tile Cutter. Condition is used only for one domestic floor tiling job, so is...
Replies
Views
Hi Has anyone got or used the Rubi du 200 evo 650 electric Cutter, I was thinking of...
Replies
Views

Popular Tile Cutter Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Rubi Tile Cutters - Prices?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters)
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond