Discuss Rubi TS40 - Proceeds for charity!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

Olz

Grab yourself a great cutter and help the RNLI in one go!!!

Rubi TS40 in good working order, obviously being a cracking cutter its been used but not abused.

Its got some chips and scratches as you would expect from a cutter thats worth its salt and gets used.
The plastic clips used to lock the case shut have seen better days though they are still present but split so need assistance from a bungee chord wrapped round the case through the handle. Still this doesnt effect the Rubi in any way, its just another signed of a quality cutter thats been used.

Ill throw in a used but not dead Rubi 6mm scoring wheel, and also a brand new Rubi 10mm scoring wheel.

This was a very generous gift to me a bit back from a fellow mod so its only fair that the money from selling it goes to charity, im a keen diver so will be stuffing the cash in the donation box in the lifeboat hut next time I go. Its a small lifeboat station and the crew are all local volunteers that get called upon day and night due to divers and fishermen, including more recently a mate of mine who suffered a heart attack diving 6 odd miles out of harbour. Unfortunatley becuase of its location people cant visit it like you can with the busier ones so every donation really counts for them because they struggle for them.

IMG_0131.jpg

Obviouslly I want a good but fair price for the RNLI so i've checked ebay for ones that have sold recently, taken the price including delivery a really poor one fetched, and the price a used a few times one fetched and gone straight down the middle!

So ladies and gents - £75 posted to anywhere in the uk unless you live in the channel islands or somewhere else that royal mail kindly up the cost for....lol in which case PM me to for an accurate delivery cost.

Want to collect? - You can, from the Wakefield / Barnsley border, Lets call it £60 collected.

I think the prices reflect a good price for fellow TF'ers, and a great result for the RNLI which I have the upmost respect for.

Oli :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
O

Olz

Good idea but its got potential to become a bit of logistical nightmare collecting all the fivers in the post or having to give my bank details out to 20 people...lol

Plus at the price its up for its a bargain for someone who will hopefully make the most of using it, Id hate to think of someone 'winning' it and not really having a use for it so it just sitting around, im a bit sentimental like that...lol.

So Ill leave it as it stands, but thanks for the idea.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Rubi TS40 - Proceeds for charity!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everyone. Tiling my bathroom first time and going well so far! 600x300 ceramics on walls and...
Replies
Views
Hi Has anyone got or used the Rubi du 200 evo 650 electric Cutter, I was thinking of...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, its my first post on there though have been gaining useful tips for a while so thanks...
Replies
Views
N
Rubi dw 250 lps for sale 240v New rollers Legs with new screws Full working order Comes with a...
Replies
Views
neal.o
N
Bearing Scoring Wheels for RUBI Tile Cutters - Used them? Any good? They've been out for a...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Rubi TS40 - Proceeds for charity!!
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.