UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss rubi tx 700n in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

doug boardley

got this cutter two weeks ago should have bought one sooner what a beast
cuts porcelain with minimum of ease light score snap job done
takes a few goes to get the scoring and breaking method right but when you do happy days
only downside not good in small areas due to size small price to pay for a superb cutter:hurray::hurray:
that's why I prefer the TX 700 (No "N")

kilty55

TF
Arms
edinburgh
which ship were your ancestors sent over on Jay?.....whoooooo! claws out:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::thumbsup:

lol ive never managed to find the logic in this.....yes you have been caught stealing your punishment is your to be sent to the beautiful climate of australia for your crimes you will never see the grey skies of britain again lolol

Reply to rubi tx 700n in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I hope you can help. I'm get despondent cutting 9mm glazed porcelain tiles, 300 x 900mm...
Replies
Views
Hi All, hope you're all busy and well. Quick query: setting a floor with Porcelanosa 660 x 440...
Replies
Views
Italy
I
I'm looking at a nice manual cutter from rubi. I'm set on a rubi as their parts are easy to get...
Replies
Views
B
Sold my last Rubi, TX1200 last month and purchased the Montolit Flashline Evo rail system that...
Replies
Views
Italy
I
P
Hi folks - My brother was a professional tiler but sadly passed away in December. We have some...
Replies
Views
paul hart
P

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.