Guest viewing is limited

Tiling Tool Suppliers

We recommend a couple of the best tiling tool suppliers, Pro Tiler Tools and Trade Tiler

Both supply the best tiling tool supplies, cutter makes, tile trims etc.

Discuss Rubi Tx1200n tile cutter. in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com.

D

doug boardley

I will sell you mine if you want it, I am not a fan £400 and its yours
what do you find wrong with it Gary, I remember you saying that you thought it was a waste of £'s a few months ago, but mine scores well and snaps well with the tiles that my tx700 is to small for. My only criticsm is that i prefer a tx rather than a tx.....n I really dont like the extended guuide rail and locking screw on the n versions.

S

Spud

I have the tx 1200 n , from day one it cut 1 mm out of square over 1200mm straight cut ,I have never been impressed with the breaking pressure from the machine and found when cutting diagonal cuts the rails would bend before exerting enough pressure to snap a cut on porcelain tiles thus needing me to break the tiles manually rather than using the machine, then screw locking device for the front guage doesnt lock tight enough therefore the guage slips and i have to place a packer under the screw to lock down the ruler guage tight enough for acuratish cuts ,the aluminium cutting guide gauge is weak and has snapped on my machine leaving me with the opinion that a cutter I spent over £600 on when they first came out and only used a dozen - 15 times is poor value for money and of a poor build quality :thumbsdown:

Reply to Rubi Tx1200n tile cutter. in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

I need advice on score and snap cutting of large porcelain tiles, lets say, over 1000 mm long...
Replies
Views
Hello, I hope you can help. I'm get despondent cutting 9mm glazed porcelain tiles, 300 x 900mm...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I will soon be installing the Wunda EPS 400 UFH boards in my own kitchen, approx 50m2...
Replies
Views
Hi Gents, I've got two cutters, a TS-40 and a TS-60, along with a wet saw. However I'm finding...
Replies
Views
Hi there I have had some tiling done in a downstairs toilet. Tiler has said that I have made...
Replies
Views

Popular Tile Cutter Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Rubi Tx1200n tile cutter.
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters)
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Kerakoll

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Ardex

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Mapei

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • Ultra Tile

Votes: 13 14.9%
  • BAL

Votes: 27 31.0%