Discuss Rubi TX700N For Sale in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

On one

373.jpg Hi All. I have got my Rubi TX700N for sale. Purchased from Tradetiler in 2009(Made in Spain and not in China) This well made machine has done less than 10 jobs despite the fact that it has leftover adhesive residue on the base(User error)
Comes with 2 wheels and immaculate case.
All yours for the princely sum of £150

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Rubi TX700N For Sale in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

O
Hello everybodies! I've decided to sell my wet cutter. Rubi's beast of a machine, The DX 350...
Replies
Views
Italy
I
Hi chaps First post so go easy please....lol Run a small family business which has recently...
Replies
Views
Dumbo
D
For Sale - Rubi TS-60 Plus Few years old but very good condition as you can see. Replaced the...
Replies
Views
p4ulo
P
C
Hi All, Im new to the forum, so go easy with me!!! Im after some advice please. I purchased a...
Replies
Views
One Day
O
R
Hi Guy's I'm looking at buying a new Rubi....I like them so sticking with them. I like how the...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB