UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Rubi Wall Tile Drill Set in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 1779

The bathroom fitters kit works out at

valueformoney2.gif

So if funds are tight this is great value for money £5.96 per drill + VAT

kit2.jpg

Diamond cores grind into anything stone based and have no central pilot to drop out.
Just a simple to use guide plate.

If you need other sizes we do them too.
We custom make sizes for people.
We can put together any kit you like.
We give heavy discounts to forum members too.

35mm.jpg

Example: "I really like the 35mm core but I dont want to buy a pack of two... Is it possible to mix and match and get single cores?"
Answer: Just call or email us and we will put together whatever you need.

If funds are really tight then just start out with the main kit and as others have suggested
CHARGE IT TO THE CUSTOMER AS A CONSUMABLE !!

20.jpg

Works in ANY TILE including soft ceramics.

30.jpg

Typical results

36.jpg

Makes life easier to drill holes into tiles for installers

Somerset
I know Richard Hazell sponsors the Forum, but the 365 drill bits are imho the best on the market for price/quality/range overall. Every time I work with another tradesman who sees me using the bits they want to know where to buy them (especially the plumbers)!

There are tougher diamond bits - but not at such a reasonable price, and often not with the massive range of sizes available from 365. Add to which Richard will replace with no quibbles if one should be duff.

(Can I have 2 free 16mm its for Xmas for the free pluG?) :lol:

D

Deleted member 1779

Thanks for the ringing endorsement. As you say "out there" are a range of options from cheap stuff that falls to bits, to stuff costing hundreds of pounds but which need a lot of expensive cooling equipment and pilot drills etc to control. We try to stike the balance between good value for money, often achieving the same results as very expensive stuff but for less money and also a good lifespan for the cores.

No drill lasts forever. But its important to meet and expect a reasonable customers expectations. Nothing worse than your diamond core collapsing on the last day of a job when all you want to do is pack up and go home.

23.jpg

All our cores are designed to give great results. And our full range is priced between £30 and £50 (right slap bang between the £2.50 cores and the £200 sets).

If you are a professional tiler then just like Andy says above you cant go too far wrong.

(Andy the cheque is in the post...) :lol:

And as mentioned the best bit about being a forum member is that you get a discount too !

If you need to see a quick snapshot of our feedback check this link right now to see if we have ANY complaints on our ebay site.

What do customers think of 365Drills and PORSADRILL

This link above tells the testimonial story better than we can tell it.

22.jpg

Dsc07653.jpg

Dsc07634.jpg

D

Deleted member 1779

You will have great fun with it !

Here are some Videos for others who want to see what it is capable of...

[video=youtube;W2CXLSjpVhU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2CXLSjpVhU[/video]

Main video describing the "all in one solution"

[video=youtube;NjuUmSksArQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjuUmSksArQ[/video]

The endurance capability of the diamond core drill bits put to the test.

tommyzooom

TF
Arms
Ireland
"Example: "I really like the 35mm core but I dont want to buy a pack of two... Is it possible to mix and match and get single cores?"
Answer: Just call or email us and we will put together whatever you need"

I didn't realise this, could be really useful , I must keep it in mind for next time.

Oh, and I can also vouch for 365 drills, for the money they are excellent, follow the instructions and don't let them heat up and they'll last for a good few holes

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Rubi Wall Tile Drill Set in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I need a tile cutter gor 600x600 Italian porcelain and am close to pulling the trigger on the...
Replies
Views
First time poster here. For some context, I have a (mostly finished) tiny home with some really...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just about to embark on an extension and the first job is to move the bathroom into what...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Rubi Wall Tile Drill Set
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.