UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Samsung v Apple - A light touch to the issue in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Samsung v Apple - A light touch to the issue in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

R
Hi all. I went to look at tiling a bathroom the other night. The bathroom has been treated for...
Replies
Views
RDTiling
R
I
I don't know where to begin with this issue, I'm so distraught I can barely see my computer...
Replies
Views
I
M
hi, the kitchen splash and floor I tiled... customer gave me a call yesterday to tell me they...
Replies
Views
T
Went and had a nose at a job this aft and left a bit baffled.the customer rang around three mths...
Replies
Views
J
I hired a contractor to lay me a new patio using black limestone (that I provided from his...
Replies
Views
JamieB69
J

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.