Discuss SATURDAY Tiling Course in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DaveCSC

Hi Everyone,

We have a spaces available on our 5 Day Saturday Tiling Course which is available at our Stoke centre starting on October 1st and finishing on October 29th. Further details of the tiling course can be found at the following link, 5 day tiling course

We will also be running the following Saturday courses on the same dates: 5 day plastering course, 5 day plumbing course and 5 day foundation electrical course at our Stoke centre and a 5 day plastering course at our Wolverhampton centre.

We also offer a 10 day City & Guilds accredited Tiling course during the week and details of this course and all of our other construction courses can be found if you click here

If you wish to book a place on any of our courses please either email [email protected] or telephone 01782 837007.

If you are unable to attend a course on these dates please feel free to call into the centre to see the courses running and speak with both the tutors and students.

Many Thanks,
Dave

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to SATURDAY Tiling Course in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Article
Morning all. Dan asked me to post up a thread about our training centre which he can then use...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
uHeat and TilersForums.com go Way Back - And Continue to Partner-up to Bring You Savings on...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I am new to this forum and I'm looking for your experts' advice in a situation...
Replies
Views
I received an email about BAL External tile adhesive and grout this morning and thought I'd post...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
SATURDAY Tiling Course
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.