Discuss Save up to 60% in the Walls and Floors Easter Tile Sale in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Easter time is almost here! A time for relaxing, and having the family over. Wouldn’t it be nice to have a new kitchen or bathroom to show off? Tiling is the easy way to completely transform the look of your home. Scrape off those old, drab tiles, and replace them with some stylish, modernistic ones [...]

More information.
Walls and Floors Blog Feed.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Save up to 60% in the Walls and Floors Easter Tile Sale in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

This is my first time posting, I searched for a similar thread and didn't find much- apologies...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm looking for some advice on final floor buildup. We're installing a shower tray...
Replies
Views
C
Hi all, I'm not much of a forum poster, and am also new here to this one. Additionally, in...
Replies
Views
GoneGuy
G
C
Hi all Hoping for some opinions on how to handle an ongoing issue in having with my tiler He...
Replies
Views
F
Following a burst pipe I had Qty 10 bathroom floor tiles 'lift' due to a sodden underfloor that...
Replies
Views
Follow the Sapper
F

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB