UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss saying 'hi' in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
The notice regarding posting an intro is automated and we all got that until we posted something. Though thanks for posting also Notsotittleh :)

Able Skills have plenty of feedback in the tiling courses feedback forum. I'm sure you've already read that though?

With regards to the trade in general, it's not as good as it used to be pre2009, though many are busy and many are not so I guess it depends on the area, the competition, the marking you do, and your quality of work and all the other main factors involved these days. It used to be a case of "when can you do it" when we were all a bit flusher on average and in positive equity with property etc etc. That's all gone now for most customers.

You need a unique selling point these days like with any business I guess.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to saying 'hi' in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hey guys, Thanks for being members here on TilersForums.com - it is a pleasure to have you! I...
Replies
Views
I have the old stock no more ply down unprimed. (Their new stock comes pre-primed). Mapei...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have 45m2 of 1.2 x 1.2 Mirage 9mm floor tiles to lay. Never done this size before. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi any info on get rid of epoxy grout haze on natural stone would be much appreciated. I’ve used...
Replies
Views
How would you go about tiling a floor and or wall that's massively out of plumb ? When things...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.