Discuss School nativity play in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
I remember doing mine when I was little. Can't remember what I was. I just remember the teacher saying 'once Paul says his line which is blah blah' (that wasn't the line I can't remember what he was meant to say) 'you say your line'.

Okay miss I said. Easy.

Paul read his line out, and I was so focused on waiting for his line that when he'd finished, I read the exact same line out like a parrot.

Had everybody in stitches and we just carried on. So I never ended up actually saying my own line. Lol

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to School nativity play in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

M
Hi all, I am going to a play tomorrow night an it is about 4 tilers. Did anyone on the forum...
Replies
Views
M
I've been working on a complete bathroom install recently. It was a bit of a different design...
Replies
Views
J
If you are 36, or older, you might think this is hilarious! When I was a kid, adults used to...
Replies
Views
user123
U
C
A good read and I agree with most of it... It was written by Jim Olsztynski who is...
Replies
Views
easyt
E
R
Hello all, I put up a post a while ago on grouting (see link below). To most pro tilers on here...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB