Discuss sealing rough porcelain floor tiles in the Best Floor Tiles area at TilersForums.com.

aflemi

TF
Arms
I have sandstone colour Wickes Porcelain multi-sized floor tiles just laid on bal spf adhesive. It's a 2nd bathroom, little traffic. I don't think it's essential to seal them but am slightly concerned that the grout will be caught up in the texture of the tile face and be hard to remove, if I dont as the surface is quite rough. Is there any downside to sealing eg would the grout still stick where it should stick?
Grout is bal sandstone wide joint, grout lines 3mm.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to sealing rough porcelain floor tiles in the Best Floor Tiles area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
We are having some issues with our newly laid tiles. Within several weeks of being laid, we...
Replies
Views
David John
D
Hello all I have procelain tiles laid in my kitchen floor. The tiles are cream colour and have...
Replies
Views
T
Hi, Looking for advice please. 2 problems! We have just had encaustic tiles laid in our...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
Just wondering if anyone else who's worked with Original Style might be able to advise. I've...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB