Discuss sealing stuff out of the "norm" in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

P

Protilers

Hi all........
Been at it a bit recently.....but I have a job to do that is out of the "ordinairy".......and it needs to be sealed.....in fact it needs to be sealed prior to fixing, has to be soaked before fixing and then sealed prior to grouting and then sealed again...........FFS.......

anyway, the reaon for my post!!!!.......I got on the phone to a mate of mine Jason@universeal....
here is a link to his website.......
Welcome to Universeal Sealants

after discussing product and timescales we have come up with the sealer of choice....

Ultimate stone sealer!!!!

so.....Jason.....thanks a bundle.....and to everyone else....check out uneverseal products.....there tech line is second to none!!!!!!..............

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to sealing stuff out of the "norm" in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

P
Hello From this forum I understand that I need to seal before jointing and understand that I...
Replies
Views
Peter Knight
P
I have some 100mm sq limestone tiles that are being fixed in my bathroom and need to seal them...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
W
Does it need sealing, the customer got them from Topps and said they need sealing and supplied...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T
T
Hi guys I am after a bit of advice. I have spent some time reading through posts but it all...
Replies
Views
P
grout sealing is quite a good little money spinner and quite easy to talk the customer into but...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB