UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Sealocrete ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Micheal,

I've not heard of this myself. To try and help you with some adhesives though, have you tried the Granspec stuff? They can delivery for small orders and are good adhesives at good prices. Works out better the more you buy but they still compare per job in my opinion even on small orders.

FYI: the website for them (I think): Adhesives - Sealocrete PLA Limited - this is the tiling section, click on the areas to navigate to the adhesive or grout you want to read about.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Sealocrete ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm getting towards the end of a major renovation that has taken 4+ years so don't...
Replies
Views
Hello all! I don't usually use forums so bear with me. I've tiled my downstairs toilet, I...
Replies
Views
We're getting some forum shirts done, Polo Shirts, found a good quality one that's longer than...
Replies
Views
One Day
O
Hi. I'm relatively new to tiling, and have begun offering it as a service alongside my existing...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.