Discuss Tilers Workwear - Trousers, Polo Shirts, That kinda jazz - What are you paying for them? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

T

Time's Ran Out

I go to work in a pair of £6 George jeans, a black fruit of the loom logoed with blue ‘tilmelesstilingsolutions’ polo bought online £9.
I then change into work clothes of Barnardos trousers £3 and a Primark t shirt. All my work clothes are charity purchases from way back in the 70’s when I used to buy grandad shirts. Now all my clothes are granddads!
I’d definitely buy a forum polo or t shirt but hoodies are a young mans choice.

Albert

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Gateshead NE8, UK
You’re probably right Albert 😊 but my 200’s are new and I’ve yet to read a review on the 100’s, do you have them?
You may ask why I don’t wear the 200’s in the conventional manner, well there is a story behind it, but I won’t bore you with it, but there is a reason mate. 😊
I got some given two days ago, i am yet to try them
[automerge]1569705479[/automerge]
I go to work in a pair of £6 George jeans, a black fruit of the loom logoed with blue ‘tilmelesstilingsolutions’ polo bought online £9.
I then change into work clothes of Barnardos trousers £3 and a Primark t shirt. All my work clothes are charity purchases from way back in the 70’s when I used to buy grandad shirts. Now all my clothes are granddads!
I’d definitely buy a forum polo or t shirt but hoodies are a young mans choice.
I like a hoodie John

O

One Day

I have loads of Schluter grey tees, so I'm mainly wearing those now.
I've not had embroidered gear of my own for years now.
Trousers, mainly Snickers floorlayers 6923 - the flexi ones. Very happy with the fit and durability of the knees. 18 months and I've one tear in one pair.
Just got a lightweight pair of Uvex pants from Amazon to try and they seem really comfortable too.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tilers Workwear - Trousers, Polo Shirts, That kinda jazz - What are you paying for them? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Just letting you guys and gals know that the advent winnings (including forum hats) will be...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
It’s Christmas! The elves at the forums have been working away to bring you the first ever...
Replies
Views
New to the forum – excellent information! We have a large floor area tiled in a holiday home in...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. Am I a ****? Bumped into a builder in my local and he sees I do tiling so asks me to...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB