Discuss What brand of Tile Cutter do you use Poll 2017 in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dougs Third Go

Yes, I see that as every situation is different and that is why I use whatever is available/best.
every situation is unique, hence the multitude of choices, hence the Cuckoo's nest comment, but the big call is making the right call, time after time. I count myself lucky, I seem to have made that choice for over 35 years now, but hey-ho, the job I finished yesterday may come and bite me in the backside..

aytiling

TF
Arms
Nottingham
How do find them, a local supplier has manual and wet cutters which seem solid tools.
Got to say I've had Rubi all my life until tiles got bigger and thicker. I then moved onto Tomocanic but they went bust when I needed a new big cutter.
The Siri Pro range is the best I've had. Nicely built all metal construction and almost every part is replaceable.

SiriPro 90 Manual Cutter | Tools & Accessories - emc tiles - https://www.emctiles.co.uk/product/siripro-90/
You won't find a better price than that. It doesn't include the repeater bar, that's another £35

Last edited:

Reply to What brand of Tile Cutter do you use Poll 2017 in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I hope you can help. I'm get despondent cutting 9mm glazed porcelain tiles, 300 x 900mm...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've had a bit of an issue on a job I've been doing recently. We finished tiling on...
Replies
Views
Hi there - I’m hoping to get some advice. I’m a builder, based in Melbourne, Australia. I’ve...
Replies
Views
Matthew7
M
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hi Gents, I've got two cutters, a TS-40 and a TS-60, along with a wet saw. However I'm finding...
Replies
Views

Popular Tile Cutter Threads

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
What brand of Tile Cutter do you use Poll 2017
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters)
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond