Discuss Seeking 90 degree tile trim in the UK in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Spiral_kid

Hello, I would appreciate any help you good people might be able to give. Im currently undertaking my first tiling project and rather than use the normal kind of tile trim I have tiled with a view to using plastic right angled trim for the corners of my kitchen window ledge. I havent been able to locate anywhere to buy this kind of trim though and I must have it. If anyone can advise me I would be very greatfull. Yours Hopefully, SK

Ken Bruty

TF
Arms
Bedford
Welcome to the forum Spiral kid. You will be hard pressed to find that anywhere stocked, 'cos no-one uses it that I know of, I'm not even sure that it exists, I've never seen it in plastic, however, if you want it in ali/steel or chrome, most tile outlets stock it. Have you not thought of butt joining the tiles or mitreing the tiles so that you still get a square edge but without trim?

T

The D

Welcome to the forum Spiral kid. You will be hard pressed to find that anywhere stocked, 'cos no-one uses it that I know of, I'm not even sure that it exists, I've never seen it in plastic, however, if you want it in ali/steel or chrome, most tile outlets stock it. Have you not thought of butt joining the tiles or mitreing the tiles so that you still get a square edge but without trim?
don't know what planet you are tiling on if you have never seen plastic flat trim.

Reply to Seeking 90 degree tile trim in the UK in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Good evening tilers, I've just had some tiling work done in our kitchen and the plastic edging...
Replies
Views
Edd The Tiler
E
Hi, I am in the process of tiling with subways and just wanted some help with corners, if trim...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I hope someone can help me. I’ve just tiled my kitchen, and need to trim the tiles...
Replies
Views
I'm Looking For This Tile Yellow Cristal tiles
Hi I am hoping to locate some yellow Cristal tiles. My dad is currently fixing up his bathroom...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I was hoping I could get a little advice. Currently doing a bit of tiling in the...
Replies
Views
Dumbo
D

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Seeking 90 degree tile trim in the UK
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.