Discuss Self cleaning van anyone? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

zeha5apa.jpg

I must say, with all this sloppy weather and traveling to work .. Sure gets the van messy.

Quick £2.99 and wash later once a week soon sorts it though

nice lol my missus waited until we got home earlier to inform me that my number plate wasn't visible on the rear end as ive ben up and down the lanes all week lol

Ha ha good thing the misses spotted it and not the boys in blue

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Self cleaning van anyone? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all , it’s been years since last posted for advice and your methods . My question is this ...
Replies
Views
What are electric cleaning brushes? . Powered by electricity, it can scrub anywhere in your...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views
C
Hi all Hoping for some opinions on how to handle an ongoing issue in having with my tiler He...
Replies
Views
G
Hi guys, sorry for long post, just after a bit of advice regarding my first proper complaint...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB