UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Selling my Stone Tools due to change of business in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Stonebro2

Selling all my stone yard contents due to change of business not looking to tred on anybodies toes here - all items are one offs -

Forklift
Flex Polisher Sander
Galeski Router with 15mm/20mm/30mm Bullnose Profiles with S/S washer and 30mm dado - currently being serviced
3 phase Rubi cutter
Shotblast Pot
Compressor single phase
60 x 60 x 4cm Filled Travertine
Lots of stone marble tiles in many colours if you are a mosaicist - call me
ex-display wetroom tray & trap
underfloor heating mats

Contact me if you are interested putting everything on Ebay at a penny start. Got to clear my unit out

I dont know if you can list ebay links on here so I havent
smile.gif

David 07743 038919 - [email protected]

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Selling my Stone Tools due to change of business in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

R
Hi All, this is my first post on this forum. I am about to move to the Canaries to become a full...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.