Discuss shade codes in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

kilty55

TF
Arms
edinburgh
ello all,ok this hasnt happened to me before so im looking for advice

i ordered tiles for a job about 5 weeks ago,we have started the job and customer has changed spec so we need an extra 6 metres of tiles....

i need to get the same shade code for them to be exact how likely or unlikely is this going to be? do they generally manage to get you more shade copies easily after 5 weeks?:mad2:

J

jay

another option is if not to much diff change batch on different wall not half way through had a simular prob last week tile shop measured of plan (bathroom) and shorted 10metres square sent 3 different batches to fix prob bathroom is currently being riped apart due to tiles i fixed are destroying walls on removal so tile shop will cop the bill fixing removal re plastering and supply of new tiles (some days you could cry dont have time for this ---)
good luck with your search

jay

Reply to shade codes in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
O
    • Winner
    • Informative
So as a couple of you may be aware, @Simon Dale his daughter Katrina, and myself are on a...
Replies
Views
L
F
Good evening all. I need to tile the kitchen floor over the bank holiday weekend. We are having...
Replies
Views
Futuregrout
F
  • Question
Okay so I'm going to start the ball rolling. I'd like the forum to be handy for all, including...
Replies
Views
  • Article
If you've been on any of the Goldtrowel Tiling Courses then please leave feedback and reviews in...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

kilty55

Arms
TF
edinburgh

Thread Information

Title
shade codes
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.