UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss shortest daylight day in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

doug boardley

It's a good day and a bad day for me as I'm scared of the dark, but I know the light nights will be back soon :lol:
gotta be honest Bri, I'm not a big fan of the dark....stems from when I'd been to see Exorcist at pictures when I was 14,,walked home to Mealbank (out in the sticks) and a cow coughed behind a hedge, it's amazing how fast you can sprint the last mile:lol:

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
i heard on the radio in the car this evening that it was the shortest day today which reminded me it's my nephews birthday, i drove to the shop for a card, put a tenner in it and drove to my brothers house to deliver it then remembered that june the 21st is his birthday (longest day), what a plonker lol

It's my brother-in-laws b'day on Xmas day, how unlucky is that. In the twenty years I've known him we've only sent him 1 card, as we always forget....

Reply to shortest daylight day in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views
P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
shortest daylight day
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.