Discuss Should I Be Useing Hardiebacker? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Also when using these levelling systems can you leave the base clips in the side of the tiles ( say overnight ) then start the next row from the gone off row of tiles.
Or doing a showroom floor with rapid set adhesive, when you do a long bay by the time you get to do the next bay the adhesive would have gone off so could you leave the base clips on the edges.
Thanks.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Should I Be Useing Hardiebacker? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I just set new porcelain 8 x 8 tile in my rear entryway (3 ft x 3 ft area). I love the results...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
We are having some issues with our newly laid tiles. Within several weeks of being laid, we...
Replies
Views
David John
D
Hi, Would you use Durabase matting over Hardie 6mm floor? Im not 100% happy with the ply floor...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB