Search the forum,

Discuss Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the Tiling Work Showcase Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

TF
Staff member
Esteemed
Arms
Subscribed
Co.Durham
Edit May 2024: THIS is a New Show Us Your Work Thread for 2024 Onwards

This is the new Tilers Showcase Forum where we want new tiling work added, with each tiling job you complete having a thread of its own so people can see what kind of work you do, and potential customers can find your work

I thought it was about time we had a thread dedicated to all members of Tilers forums to show us any work that they do.

Be it from installing a kitchen to garden decking. Show us your work! Get those pictures taken, but then do something with them! Actually add them to a thread and some facebook groups with your website link in them etc and it'll help spread the tile love. :)

If you have done a job then please do share it with us.

Pics are a MUST as what is the point of sharing a job without them..:smilewinkgrin:.

So if you do a job and you take a few pics then please do share it with us.

Lets make it a big thread for all to view and input in.

Thanks Dave ..:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
M

MTiler

i assume you do plastering too for creating the substrate?

All the steam rooms, ice fountains etc. I do are constructed from pre-formed Wedi and as most are commercial jobs all the main prep is pre-done. I usually just need to scrim any uneven joints etc with the white addy or use thin wedi board to level something off or bring a ledge etc up to the right height for the mosaics, or build up a curve to a suitable radius.

Hi Peeps

Over the last 3 weeks Ive been working in a new Spa in Cambridgeshire. I started on a central heated bench and shower using Original Style mosaics. We've had to come off the job while the floor is sorted and when we're back it'll be grouted, with Kerapoxy :mad2:. I'd also started on an Ice Fountain.
View attachment 50583 View attachment 50584 View attachment 50585 View attachment 50586 View attachment 50587 View attachment 50588 View attachment 50589 View attachment 50590 View attachment 50591 View attachment 50592

Cheers
MissyT

What a coincidence, I've just been talking to someone that is working on that same job. Is it for a leisure company down in Cambridge.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
Just finished this bathroom - Italian Casalgrande Padana, Pietre Native full bodied porcelain on walls and floor.

photo1.jpg photo2.jpg photo3.jpg photo4.jpg photo5.jpg photo6.jpg photo7.jpg photo8.jpg photo9.jpg photo10.jpg photo11.jpg photo12.jpg photo13.jpg photo14.jpg

S

Spud

Started some steps today I will post some pictures of the finished job when its complete tiles are 4.8mm thick porcelain fixed onto a metal stair case with sand and cement and slurry

Attachments

• 074 (1280x960).jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 86
  • 079 (1280x960).jpg
    110 KB · Views: 84
  • 077 (960x1280).jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 80
  • 078 (1280x960).jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 68
  • 075 (1280x960).jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 72
  • 076 (1280x960).jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 71
C

charlie1

Exceptional work as ever John. Nice silicone work too. Started a nice job last Tues with five baths and a big floor and patio. I'll put some pics up soon. :)

great work john, very tidy and crisp finish! I like the way you have chosen to finish with the exposed side of the tile rather than a piece of blingy trim that would not suite those tiles IMO, very tastefully!! Top job!

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
great work john, very tidy and crisp finish! I like the way you have chosen to finish with the exposed side of the tile rather than a piece of blingy trim that would not suite those tiles IMO, very tastefully!! Top job!

Not happy using trims on either stone or natural looking tiles. Only do this on full bodied though. :thumbsup:

C

charlie1

Not tiling, but play area in back garden for my girls is what I have been doing this bank holiday!

Took up the 2 tonnes of 20mm gravel that was there previously, then rolled out membrane. Built playhouse and put down 400kgs of rubber chippings to 90mm depth. My girlies love it

Off to thaw out & have a well earned beer!

ypejeby7.jpg

a3e5u6un.jpg

ta8umaty.jpg

pu7ydu9e.jpg

nice one blocko, I promised to build my 6 yo daughter her own house in the garden this year, very inspiring mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the Tiling Work Showcase Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Suggestion
I spend some time in doorways. TJ's Doorway Mosaics for McKenzie Shop Front
Replies
Views
  • Suggestion
Post a New Thread for Each Tiling Job Completed. Rather than using the Show us Your Work Thread - which has more than 500,000 views, and thousands of posts to scroll through - we thought it would...
Replies
Views
Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread. The old thread can be found HERE but is quite long so not as easy to find specific posts. So tell us what you are up...
Replies
Views
Join The Tile Association and Get Noticed Some time ago joining The Tile Association may have got your tile business noticed, but it wouldn’t have helped your website much, as the Tiles.org.uk...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Morning all. Dan asked me to post up a thread about our training centre which he can then use for feedback. We have been established in Newport, South Wales (just across the bridge from Bristol)...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement