Discuss Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the Tiling Work Showcase Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Edit May 2024: THIS is a New Show Us Your Work Thread for 2024 Onwards

This is the new Tilers Showcase Forum where we want new tiling work added, with each tiling job you complete having a thread of its own so people can see what kind of work you do, and potential customers can find your work

I thought it was about time we had a thread dedicated to all members of Tilers forums to show us any work that they do.

Be it from installing a kitchen to garden decking. Show us your work! Get those pictures taken, but then do something with them! Actually add them to a thread and some facebook groups with your website link in them etc and it'll help spread the tile love. :)

If you have done a job then please do share it with us.

Pics are a MUST as what is the point of sharing a job without them..:smilewinkgrin:.

So if you do a job and you take a few pics then please do share it with us.

Lets make it a big thread for all to view and input in.

Thanks Dave ..:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Q

Qwerty

Few pics of recent work. Sorry don't know how to do this now

Evening @jonnyc

If you type what you need to type, and then click on the "upload a file" tab.

image.png

You can then select the images you require and select to display them as a full image or thumbnail

image.png

I

Italy

A large commercial steam room I did last year in a gym. Pre-formed Wedi. Ceramic 25mm x 25mm mosaics plastic faced. Fibre optic lights in the ceiling with encapsulated LED lights in the seats. I used Mapei Adesilex P10 with Isolastic, and Mapei Kerapoxy grout.

View attachment 78307
I also do Bisazza with fiber optic lights ceiling, insert wires fiber panels Bisazza .... :(
to never end

Reply to Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the Tiling Work Showcase Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Article
Morning all. Dan asked me to post up a thread about our training centre which he can then use...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Good Evening Folks. I'm going to post a few pictures & would like to hear some feedback from...
Replies
Views
We had our loft bathroom done a month ago and are having issues with the tiler (recommended on a...
Replies
Views
Vinny Kehoe
V

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB