Discuss Shower room floor - how to spread the tiles? in the Best Bathroom Tiles area at TilersForums.com.

Thanks for respond guys ! I watch this forum for a while :) so i'm not new :)
Anyway Hi to everybody !

I'm not worried about floor, because is laid by pro carpenter.
only i'm not sure about how to spread the tiles in the room. I mean from right to left I've got easy, becouse I'll start with whole one tile on the right, and the tile on the left will be cut off around 30/40 mm.
The problem is... Should I start with whole tile on the front and cut tile in the far end of room to size around 150 mm?
Or should I find the center of the room and lay tiles from there ?

Sorry for my language :(

Upvote 0
Just click on the picture above, That will move you on the flickr site, Than you can see the picture in the full size 3000x4000px.

9mm ply fixed with 3 inch screws, gap around the perimeter is around 5-10mm, you can see it next to shower tray, the rest is under skirtings.

I have never come across a floor that has been properly fixed by a pro carpenter
So true...

Thank for opinions guys,
So I will centre whole floor to get mirrored cuts both sides of the room like whitebeam said

Upvote 0
W

White Room

Just click on the picture above, That will move you on the flickr site, Than you can see the picture in the full size 3000x4000px.

9mm ply fixed with 3 inch screws, gap around the perimeter is around 5-10mm, you can see it next to shower tray, the rest is under skirtings.

So true...

Thank for opinions guys,
So I will centre whole floor to get mirrored cuts both sides of the room like whitebeam said

Could be a bit of an overkill...BS states 15mm ply..

Upvote 0

Reply to Shower room floor - how to spread the tiles? in the Best Bathroom Tiles area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello I'm new to tiling my first flooring job it's 42sqm in 600x 200 floor tiles (wood effect)...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm tiling the floor of a wetroom and would like some advice on the best way to lay the...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB