Discuss shower tray question in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

J

johnryan

hello all, just wanted to ask if anyone knows of a shower tray that finishes flush with the surrounding tiles. the client wants a shower tray as opposed to a marmox/wedi shower former that's then tiled as they don't like envelope cuts and are not keen on mosaics either. i don't normally get involved in the choice of sanitaryware etc so not sure where to point them in the right direction, or if it is indeed possible to source this kind of tray. all and any ideas greatly appreciated. thanks in advance. cheers.

john

J

johnryan

thanks for the replies, i'll check out that colour trays site now. he does want it to finish flush with the surrounding tiles, and i found this site;
Duravit - DuraPlan
that has the kind he's looking for, however they are very pricey so any options would be good. may have a look at the way you suggested too beanz as may be able to work it that way too. thanks again for the replies. cheers.

john

P

Phil_23

Shower trays which are 25mm or 40mm look well nice in bathrooms can also get them in colours, bit of a wait, now we often use a bathroom site online who do coloured trays dont know if that would help you. We recently refurbished some camping pods that everyones raving about, expensive ones, but the owners couldnt have been happier with the result

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to shower tray question in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

As an introduction, I'm a DIY home owner who has gutted the bathroom in a house built in 1980...
Replies
Views
Tony R
T
Good evening to all. I’m here this evening looking for some advice if you would be so kind...
Replies
Views
J
Hi all. I've seen a fair share of very dodgy siliconing around the frames of shower doors. The...
Replies
Views
Waluigi
W
As per the title, I have a 1170 recess and the customer wants me to replace the shower and...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
V
Just been to a well respected bathroom place with a fairly well formed plan of how to do my...
Replies
Views
WetSaw
W

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB