UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Showerlay 1850mm x 900mm wetroom tray (20mm)Forsale. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Wetroom offer - I happen to have a wetroom tray (tile on type) redundant in my garage. It is damaged on the corner, however, it's 1850mm long. These trays are designed to be cutdown to suit your space. By cutting the damage off this tray would still do a shower size of upto 1700 x 900.
Anyone interested in a quote for a budget wetroom contact me [email protected] or visit my website www.AllisterGage.com

Or if you're after the tray PM me.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Showerlay 1850mm x 900mm wetroom tray (20mm)Forsale. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

C
Hi all, I'm not much of a forum poster, and am also new here to this one. Additionally, in...
Replies
Views
GoneGuy
G
B
Hi, New to the site, but been lurking for a while and I'm after a bit of advice about timber...
Replies
Views
J Sid
J
D
Hi all, (I have tried looking but could not find this subject covered in another thread, if I...
Replies
Views
JamesHardie
J
P
Hello everyone, I've spent the last few days searching the forums but have become slightly...
Replies
Views
D
Afternoon all, I am in the middle of renovating my spare bedroom and have built an ensuite in...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.