Discuss Showeroom tiled using tiles from Topps in the Tile Retail | Tile Buying area at TilersForums.com.

Just finished tiling a showeroom with Canacakke 600 x 300 ceramic Turkish made, the customer had bought them from Topps this is the second time I,ve used this make of tiles the last time they were 250 x 200 ,what a load of rubbish can't believe how bowed and twisted they are and there all different size,s going back to grout tomorrow and I will be showing the customer I,d hate to think what Topps pay for them.:mad2:

Last edited:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Showeroom tiled using tiles from Topps in the Tile Retail | Tile Buying area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
I purchased some tiles on the 13th August from Topps Tiles in London, I wont say which one. But...
Replies
Views
Hello guys. I came upon and registered with this forum while doing some research on decoupling...
Replies
Views
hats67 - Yesterday at 11:48 PM Add bookmark #1 Hello guys. I came upon and registered with...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I hope you're well. I am going to be installing some 300 x 600 on walls and 600 x 600...
Replies
Views

Tile Buying Popular Threads

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB