Discuss Siamese twins in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gazzer

Siamese twins walk into a pub in Canada and park themselves at the bar.

One of them says to the bartender, " Don 't mind us; we're joined at the hip. I'm John , he's Jim . Two Molson's, draft please."

The bartender, feeling slightly awkward, tries to make polite conversation while pouring the beers."Been on holiday yet, lads?"

"Off to England next month," says John . "We go to England every year, rent a car and drive for miles. Don 't we, Jim ?" Jim agrees.

"Ah, England!" says the bartender. "Wonderful country... the history, the beer, fish 'n chips, the culture..."

"Nah, we don't like that British crap," says John . "Hamburgers and Molson's beer, that's us, eh Jim ? And we can't stand the English - they're so arrogant and rude."

"So why keep going to England?" asks the bartender.

"It's the only chance Jim gets to drive."

Reply to Siamese twins in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

M
Hello, I would like to say that...After reading all the post's and comments ..You people are the...
Replies
Views
Michael kiss
M
T
There has been more major inventions came from the Scots than any other country in the World...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
G
Ok so this was my 1st time having wanting to attend for years. Lots of my mates go each year and...
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Siamese twins
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.