Discuss Sick to the back teeth, what's the world coming to? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
There are too many of these gun-toting, mentally deranged, power freaks about, but guns are legal in the States so what can they do?

Just very sad. They always seem to go for schools as well these idiots. Is it a control thing? Kids are helpless no way of defending themselves. You never hear of them going down the local boxing club or self-defence club and taking them on. Cowards who want their 15 minutes of fame. Well do something that will last longer than 15 minutes and donate a kidney if you want to be a hero!!!!

D

Dougs Third Go

There are too many of these gun-toting, mentally deranged, power freaks about, but guns are legal in the States so what can they do?

Just very sad. They always seem to go for schools as well these idiots. Is it a control thing? Kids are helpless no way of defending themselves. You never hear of them going down the local boxing club or self-defence club and taking them on. Cowards who want their 15 minutes of fame. Well do something that will last longer than 15 minutes and donate a kidney if you want to be a hero!!!!
I don't think it makes any difference as to whether guns are legal or not John, we've had our share of it here too, but what goes through these sicko's minds to make them massacre people in cold blood?

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
I don't think it makes any difference as to whether guns are legal or not John, we've had our share of it here too, but what goes through these sicko's minds to make them massacre people in cold blood?

True Doug, like you say, what goes through the minds of these people. Saying that, the taxi driver who went mental a while ago, everyone said what a lovely bloke he was and never showed any signs of mental instability.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Sick to the back teeth, what's the world coming to? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Although I've been a member for a little while I have just started reading through different...
Replies
Views
StevieBoy
S
Sometimes work has been hard, sometimes frustrating, stressful etc. But i can't remember the...
Replies
Views
Italy
I
J
Hi all, Just had the bathroom floor tiled - well almost , the builder walked off after a...
Replies
Views
StevieBoy
S
Bit of a strange subject title for a tiling forum, but that’s what I’ve had for the past 10...
Replies
Views
Russell brown
R
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB