Guest viewing is limited

Tiling Tool Suppliers

We recommend a couple of the best tiling tool suppliers, Pro Tiler Tools and Trade Tiler

Both supply the best tiling tool supplies, cutter makes, tile trims etc.

Discuss Sigma 2C4-2D4 Tile Cutters in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com.

beanz

TF
Berkshire
My only issue with the Sigma's is that i have absolutely no idea what the differences are between the models!?! The numbers/letters mean nothing to me, and the brochure doesn't really clear up my confusion!?! lol!

The small one in your video Dave, looks ideal for Splashbacks, and smaller tiles though.. I've really got to try one of these, and see if i can get on with the Sigma design!

D

DHTiling

My only issue with the Sigma's is that i have absolutely no idea what the differences are between the models!?! The numbers/letters mean nothing to me, and the brochure doesn't really clear up my confusion!?! lol!

The small one in your video Dave, looks ideal for Splashbacks, and smaller tiles though.. I've really got to try one of these, and see if i can get on with the Sigma design!

I was a rubi user for so so many years..... i even have a working ts40 that i bought in 1994.. but i have never ever used a cutter that is so easy to use and just cuts and cuts , and that is sigma.

Havent tried but I see no reason why it shouldnt do the job. I think it would cope well.
I wonder if Derek at SigmaUk has something knocking about that you could try. That would make a nice article to read.

I think 'most' cutters would cope, just scouting for options, something light so can be used up a scaffold but sturdy / strong enough to cope with repeat cuts.

Maybe someone will read this with an old semi knackered one for trials :) if there's such a thing as a knackered Sigma ;)

Reply to Sigma 2C4-2D4 Tile Cutters in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello. I’m about to do a patio around a pool outside. I’ve been looking at manual scribe and...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am looking at getting a sigma. I am contemplating between the sigma ceramic cutter...
Replies
Views
Seen a video on instagram of the new Sigma 4 cutters but didn’t quite show them close Up and the...
Replies
Views
Shower Tile Repair - Tile Waterproofing in Brownstown MI. Schluter wet room conversion 24h...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. Tiling my bathroom first time and going well so far! 600x300 ceramics on walls and...
Replies
Views

Popular Tile Cutter Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Sigma 2C4-2D4 Tile Cutters
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters)
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Kerakoll

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Ardex

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Mapei

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • Ultra Tile

Votes: 13 14.9%
  • BAL

Votes: 27 31.0%