Discuss Sigma 2g in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dan s

Hi everyone I just wanted to share what happened when I was having a pla..... I mean Cleaning my 2g
Not only is it a joy to use and solid for its size and lightness
it cuts image.jpg image.jpg trav :thumbsup: image.jpg Not the best edge but better than I thought , nothing a little dressing wouldn't fix :smilewinkgrin:
Anyway I only bought it to replace an horrible old rubi pocket for small ceramics and it looks like it does so much more :hurray: well and truly converted to sigma now love it ( just sold a ts60 on fleaBay to make way for a 3d :drool5:)

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Sigma 2g in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

O
    • Winner
    • Informative
So as a couple of you may be aware, @Simon Dale his daughter Katrina, and myself are on a...
Replies
Views
L
C
First time to the forum so that's very much for having me. I've used Rubi tile cutters for a...
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G
L
Thinking of buying a new 1200mm cutter Sigma or Rubi? I already own one of each like them both...
Replies
Views
Italy
I
R
Hi everyone, I have been doing a lot of the wooden floor effect tiles lately and decided to...
Replies
Views
ruairi mac
R
B
Might buy a sigma 2g 37cm for my micros and smaller jobs, has anyone got one? If so are they any...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB