Discuss Sigma 3CM or 3DM? I'm about to hit the "Buy It Now" button. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

dingabell

Hi folks.
I was all set to buy the Sigma 3CM as my first big cutter but now I'm wondering if for another £50 I should get the 3DM? The only reason is that it's large enough to cut a 60cm tile diagonally whereas the 3CM won't. What do you all think? How often do you need to cut 60cm tiles diagonally? I don't really want to buy the 3CM and regret not getting the bigger size. Cheers guys.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Sigma 3CM or 3DM? I'm about to hit the "Buy It Now" button. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Man gets fined for traveling from Sheffield to Stoke to buy tile adhesive. Note that you can...
Replies
Views
as we all know tiles are getting even larger I only fit domestics, but even so 600 by 300 seems...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, its my first post on there though have been gaining useful tips for a while so thanks...
Replies
Views
T
How many bad tiles do people find? Do you often need to return large quantities of tiles? I...
Replies
Views
One Day
O

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB