Discuss Sigma 86c tile cutting blade. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

Well i have been using this blade a while now and i am very impressed with how quick it cuts through hard to soft materials.

I have cut :

*Porcelain

*Slate

*Marble

*Travertine

*Ceramics

And the quality of the cut is really good on all materials , i also noticed that it cuts slate a lot quicker than my DNA blade as slate being dense can clog some blades and they needs to be honed to open the diamonds back up but with the 86C being Segmented split design it does keep the rim clean IMO..

disstsp.gif

So far i am very pleased with how the blade performs and recommend you give it a go if you are in the market for replacement blade and do not want to pay DNA prices..

I can also say there is no glaze break out from the reverse of the cut that some blades can produce , including the DNA blade on polished porcs can.

So just thought i would share my findings and how i rate the 86C from Sigma.. well worth a try ..:thumbsup:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Sigma 86c tile cutting blade. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I am looking at wet saws and only a DIY here but got a few odd shapes to cut. What would...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. Tiling my bathroom first time and going well so far! 600x300 ceramics on walls and...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, i took some jobs as a contractor for some MC Donald's restaurants but i find it quite...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB