Discuss Sigma Cutter in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com.

S

Spud

I have owned both the tx 1200 n and the sigma 3 em , I use what ever works and dont really care which brand they are to be honest in my opinion for what its worth ( not much lol) sigma have the edge when you get over 900mm i have just bought a montolit flashline cutter for my large format work as once you get past the 1200 size the cutters are simply to big and heavy to be easily transported this was a just for fun comparison of the 2 cutters to see who could cut the smallest strip

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkrwzmRaHX8

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Sigma Cutter in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I need advice on score and snap cutting of large porcelain tiles, lets say, over 1000 mm long...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Is there anyway of getting a good fixing, where the upright of the shower enclosure meets the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a very small area (1m.sq) on an exterior doorway entrance wall to tile. I would...
Replies
Views
Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views

Popular Tile Cutter Threads

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB