Guest viewing is limited

Tiling Tool Suppliers

We recommend a couple of the best tiling tool suppliers, Pro Tiler Tools and Trade Tiler

Both supply the best tiling tool supplies, cutter makes, tile trims etc.

Discuss Sigma tile cutter carrying box in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dougs Third Go

Re: Sigma tile cutter carrying box.

seeing that these bloody sigmas last a lifetime, then i guess the only box my 3c will be goin in, is the wooden one carrying me to the bone yard ;0)
so Ed, what's your verdict on the never ending sigma/rubi saga?, personally my next workhorse cutter that will see me through to 6 feet under will be the 3CM sigma

D

Dougs Third Go

so Ed, what's your verdict on the never ending sigma/rubi saga?, personally my next workhorse cutter that will see me through to 6 feet under will be the 3CM sigma
but when I was looking at the on-line brochure, Harrison (my eldest son) seemed to think I was looking at remote controlled chinook helicopters for his birthday...:yikes:

sigma-3cm-max-tile-cutter-500x500.jpg

A

Aston

hi doug,
i like both cutters, sigma and rubi
but i am using a sigma 6 (which i am going to sell and replace with a 2g next week) and a 3c with a max handle aswell... tx700 and sigma 3c both great but the sigma edges it on performance but i do like using the tx but the 3c wins on points lol
and i am ordering the 3em because it is wayyyyy more reliable than a tx1200 regarding cuts so i suppose statistically, i am sigma but there'll always be a little place in my heart for rubi lol just call it loyalty

you have to take time getting used to sigma when youve been weened on rubi, but as each week passes, you begin to like it more and more..sometimes you think, no, i'm going back to rubi because it feels comfy but then you come to appreciate the sigma...bit like an aquired taste.

my advice is take the plunge, buy one and really practice with it. if you dont like it doug, then i am sure there'd be lots of takers...go on, do what dave and me have done, get one and live dangerously :thumbsup:

S

Sigma UK

The 7F is a good little cutter yes. The 2G has the same base as all the larger pro cutter including swivel guide. It's just a smaller version of them. We find alot of guys starting in the trade go for these and when they feel more confident they step it up to the 63cm 75cm etc and the system is exactly the same just on a larger scale now. These also good for those who just need a small but versatile cutter for Kitchens and bathrooms. Love the pics and the Videos guys.:thumbsup:

Reply to Sigma tile cutter carrying box in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I’m selling my Sigma 3B4M if anyone is interested. Only used for 2 small bathroom jobs...
Replies
Views
I need advice on score and snap cutting of large porcelain tiles, lets say, over 1000 mm long...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone 🙂.My friend has a cheap ceramic cutting machine that i don't like working with. it...
Replies
Views
Hi, Need to choose a grout for the above. For the black floor tiles 300x600 am thinking either...
Replies
Views

Popular Tile Cutter Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Sigma tile cutter carrying box
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters)
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Kerakoll

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Ardex

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Mapei

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • Ultra Tile

Votes: 13 14.9%
  • BAL

Votes: 27 31.0%