Guest viewing is limited

Tiling Tool Suppliers

We recommend a couple of the best tiling tool suppliers, Pro Tiler Tools and Trade Tiler

Both supply the best tiling tool supplies, cutter makes, tile trims etc.

Discuss Sigma tile cutter, tile support arms in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com.

P

Peter

You can buy the arms as parts but they sit on a bracket cast into the body, so would say if you're retrofitting one then you'd need to fabricate some sort of custom bracket for it to attach by.

The support arms are something you can never have enough of, but I think Sigma have missed a trick by not putting them on machines under 750. Have to use a knee pad/shovel/hand etc when cutting 10mm off.

Reply to Sigma tile cutter, tile support arms in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Currently using TX700N but obviously now too small for the 1200x600mm I'm increasingly being...
Replies
Views
I need advice on score and snap cutting of large porcelain tiles, lets say, over 1000 mm long...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I’m selling my Sigma 3B4M if anyone is interested. Only used for 2 small bathroom jobs...
Replies
Views
Hi all Can anyone recommend a cutter for herringbone, got 200m2 of 300x150 walls to do in a few...
Replies
Views
I need a tile cutter gor 600x600 Italian porcelain and am close to pulling the trigger on the...
Replies
Views

Popular Tile Cutter Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Sigma tile cutter, tile support arms
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters)
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Kerakoll

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Ardex

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Mapei

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • Ultra Tile

Votes: 13 14.9%
  • BAL

Votes: 27 31.0%