Guest viewing is limited

Tiling Tool Suppliers

We recommend a couple of the best tiling tool suppliers, Pro Tiler Tools and Trade Tiler

Both supply the best tiling tool supplies, cutter makes, tile trims etc.

Discuss Sigma tile cutters in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com.

A

Aston

hi great cutters and light weight but i judt prefer to use push cutters.

i do like this one though and its the best allround 1.25cm cutter imo (and its a push too :thumbsup: )

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYCi8oYf6UI]YouTube - taglio di piastrelle in gres porcellanato 120cm GREYBOC a 90° con tagliapiastrelle sigma art. 3EK[/ame]

heres another vid clip!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkgOLlIhfyc&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Peter

Used one of them big 125 klick klock cutters on 1200x600 porcelain a while back. Cut 1 inch cuts longways no problem. :drool5:

Always been a Sigma man myself. Used Rubis but feel that the Sigma is the less gimmicky machine. Cut and break all in one motion, very fast clean results and will cut 10mm clean all day long. My large 75cm cutter was £200, 56cm machine £160 and 37cm machine £50, so a cheaper option than the Rubi as well.

Wheel needs changed every 6 months or so, costs £1.50 from a local supplier. Handles will lose accuracy in around 10-15 years, but easily sorted with a replacement handle. In saying that, it's easily sorted in that you just move the tile 1mm from your intended mark and it'll hit the intended spot.

Useful features are the angled rule bar, sprung plates and sprung adjustable bar height so you can have exactly the right pressure on the right tile.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Sigma tile cutters in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Currently using TX700N but obviously now too small for the 1200x600mm I'm increasingly being...
Replies
Views
Hello, I hope you can help. I'm get despondent cutting 9mm glazed porcelain tiles, 300 x 900mm...
Replies
Views
Hello. I’m about to do a patio around a pool outside. I’ve been looking at manual scribe and...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. Tiling my bathroom first time and going well so far! 600x300 ceramics on walls and...
Replies
Views

Popular Tile Cutter Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Sigma tile cutters
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters)
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Kerakoll

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Ardex

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Mapei

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • Ultra Tile

Votes: 13 14.9%
  • BAL

Votes: 27 31.0%