Discuss sigma in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

steve187

Ok i am a rubi man through and through, I now need a 900mm dry cutter to cut some 600x600 porcelain tiles diagonally, after reading a lot of threads on here, I have decided to go for a sigma, ( as the ts40,50 and 70 plus range i have struggle with porcelain), having made that decision the next one arrives which model to go for 3dk, 3dm max or the 3d (which seems to be the dearest).

Help required from the sigma experts.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

garretridge

go for the sigma im a convert and sigma cut everthing i throw at it i have the 75cm brilliant cutter this guy sells them on e bay trusted seller he has what you are looking at the right price bwktools2010

! 4627.jpg

Reply to sigma in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I have a Sigma 66cms 2B3 tile cutter (I normally do small jobs, standard size tiles) but...
Replies
Views
L
Good Morning,new member here, been in the game 25 years, but never too old to learn stuff. I...
Replies
Views
Hello! I am new here but I have been reading a lot about manual tile cutters on the forum. I am...
Replies
Views
L
I searched but did not find an answer. I been advised to get a wet tile cutter, I plan to cut...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
sigma
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.