UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Signwriting in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

agree with you there andy its the way you present yourself and i think knowing whatyou are talking about also helps when they ask questions i also agree with keeping yourself tidy,like i said my van is sign written, clean on the outside and not to bad on the inside apart from the adhesive and grout in places,would be kept cleaner if i didnt have a second veicle

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
jesus,i never said owt about looking INSIDE me van:yikes:

i know what your saying andy,at the end of the day,it usually comes down to price 1st and quality 2nd with most people,but image is important as well,and im not being snobby,im a plasterer so you struggle to keep clean at the best of times,but we have to try our best.:lol:

the highlighted bit is true andy,but i would put money on most people going for the bloke in the nice clean(not necessarily new)van with clean looking work clothes to the bloke with the 1984 tranny,and ripped clothes with a full bucket of adhesive holding them together :vanish:

just sticking up for my old transit mate...:lol: i know what your saying and to be honest i would love a newer van, but putting food on the table is more important at the momment...:thumbsup:

P

Peter

Went for plain and simple in the end.

Attachments

• photo(28).jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 49
C

charlie1

A nice clean van absolutely gives a good impression! A nice clean van well sign written will get your phone ringing, the rest is up to how you present yourself! Another observation of mine is, and please don't take offence if you have one... A white transit gives off a bad impression...fact! When people see them they think white van man, when they see a rusty one they often think pikey! Please don't take offence, trannys have many other good attributes!

peteablard

TF
Arms
Cheshire
A nice clean van absolutely gives a good impression! A nice clean van well sign written will get your phone ringing, the rest is up to how you present yourself! Another observation of mine is, and please don't take offence if you have one... A white transit gives off a bad impression...fact! When people see them they think white van man, when they see a rusty one they often think pikey! Please don't take offence, trannys have many other good attributes!

You joking, all the pikeys round my way drive brand new ones!!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Signwriting in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
Hi, I recently purchased my first property and the existing kitchen floor porcelain tiles were...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm relatively new to tiling, and have begun offering it as a service alongside my existing...
Replies
Views
We are currently getting our whole house refurbished. The standard of the work as been very high...
Replies
Views
F
Hi all I am torn between a tile at B&Q which is cheap at £12 a sq metre (ceramic, printed HD)...
Replies
Views
StevieBoy
S

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.