Discuss Silicone around bathroom floor in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
I haven't used them Mark, I bookmarked it after someone on here said they used this product with good results. I was impressed with the colour options as you never know when you may require.

Here you go

http://www.countyconchem.co.uk/sealant-colours-page-1.html

There's a section at the bottom where they can match any RAL colour as well :thumbsup:

Crikey, I thought it was an easy question :lol:. My query came about because I saw a job finished with silicone corners and it looked great. I was talking to my kitchen fitter who is also a tiler and he said dont use silicone around the floor because floor cleaning chemicals cause it to deteriorate quickly.
Thank you all for the advice :hurray:

T

TJ Smiler

Well that means your silicon bead is too wide then if it hides shoddy cuts! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

HaHaHa don't tell everyone :sofahide: there is nothing wrong with my one inch wide beads!!

I meant more on the front of not worry if it runs out a mil or so from top to bottom........... My cuts are tight mate, don't worry about that :8:

Reply to Silicone around bathroom floor in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Been advised to move this post to the uk forum, didn’t realise it was in the USA forum Would...
Replies
Views
Hi any advice on what would go with what. I've layed off white tiles on floor with grey...
Replies
Views
Hi, first timers here... I am tiling my bathrooms and prefer the look & neatness of tiling...
Replies
Views
Hi I’ve tiled my bathroom floor on top of hardie cement board. I have left expansion gaps all...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a wetroom tray on timber floor. We have an impey shower tray and tanking membrane...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB