UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Silicone in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

UKTT Darren

TF
TF Official Sponsor
Subscribed
North East
Its the washing up liquid and the water that does the trick, best tool on the market is from screwfix (orange) or wicks (blue) , like a finger with a hard rubber profile on the end £2.75, gets behind the taps. The ones from trade tiler at about a tenner are the Karl Damm ones, Tried them, there at the bottom of the tool box somewhere

C

Concept PHT

Its the washing up liquid and the water that does the trick, best tool on the market is from screwfix (orange) or wicks (blue) , like a finger with a hard rubber profile on the end £2.75, gets behind the taps. The ones from trade tiler at about a tenner are the Karl Damm ones, Tried them, there at the bottom of the tool box somewhere
I got one of them ones from Wickes. Just the job :)

G

graham

Finish it off with the lightest touch with your soapy finger just to get rid of any little strayed bits on the wall
This works a treat Darren!!! No more dirty jumpers for me..... just finished your course (April 13) and i have to say its the best thing i've ever done. Can't thank you enough for everything i've learned! Will be back for the natural stone course soon as as i have the money together!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Silicone in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Been advised to move this post to the uk forum, didn’t realise it was in the USA forum Would...
Replies
Views
Hi any advice on what would go with what. I've layed off white tiles on floor with grey...
Replies
Views
Hi, We're currently adding an en-suite to a downstairs bedroom, everything is going well so far...
Replies
Views
Hi all , it’s been years since last posted for advice and your methods . My question is this ...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We employed a tiler to lay some rectified wood effect planks in a herringbone pattern…...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.