Guest viewing is limited

Tiling Tool Suppliers

We recommend a couple of the best tiling tool suppliers, Pro Tiler Tools and Trade Tiler

Both supply the best tiling tool supplies, cutter makes, tile trims etc.

Discuss silverline tile cutter? in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com.

W

woody84

HiCan you please give your advise and recommendations on tile cutters for 600 tiles.I'm currently picking up tiling as a new career and need a large tile cutter. I has a Rubi star 50 which is doing the jobs so far but require something for larger format. Rubi ts60 would be my first choice but bit too expensive at the moment.Big clinker could be an option at just over 100poundsI have also seen a silverline cutter that looks like the sigma at around 60pounds.Can you more experienced tilers give me ur opinions on these options that may help me decide which direction to goThanks

G

grumpygrouter

To be honest, if you are looking to make a career out of tiling, just don't buy cheap. Try, if you can to buy a quality cutter now. It will cost you more in the long run when you have to change it again later if you buy cheap. IMO second hand is the way to go if you are on a tight budget. Check out the like of Montolit too, not just Rubi and the Sigma battalion will no doubt add their tuppance worth too. Good luck with your search. :thumbsup:

Reply to silverline tile cutter? in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, new to forum but tiled a few DIY jobs for friends and family over the years. Can anyone...
Replies
Views
Hi all I was wondering if anyone could get me any advice on which tile cutter to go for please 🤞...
Replies
Views
Good Morning,new member here, been in the game 25 years, but never too old to learn stuff. I...
Replies
Views
O
    • Winner
    • Informative
So as a couple of you may be aware, @Simon Dale his daughter Katrina, and myself are on a...
Replies
Views
L
J
Hi all. Finally started cuts on floor tiles today and few questions re cutter & tiles: Usina new...
Replies
Views
Jock McG
J

Popular Tile Cutter Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
silverline tile cutter?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters)
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Kerakoll

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Ardex

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Mapei

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • Ultra Tile

Votes: 13 14.9%
  • BAL

Votes: 27 31.0%